- Enrolled 401(k) participants, “Where do you see yourself in retirement?” Check your fund status, tools and advice at https://www.principal.com.
- MSN Money® is an on-line resource for all sorts of money matters. They provide a user-friendly Retirement Calculator.
- KJE Computer Solutions, LLC has a cool “401(k) Savings Calculator.”
- Bloomberg.com, a popular financial website, offers a “401(k) Calculator“, too.
- www.smartmoney.com has dozens of calculators, ranging from Auto Loans, to Tax Guides.
- PBS offers some retirement advice. “What you need to know” and “Reading & Links“
- EBRI and ASEC offers interesting resources. “Developed by the Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI) and its American Savings Education Council (ASEC) program, Choose to Save® utilizes the power of the media to promote the idea that saving today is vital to a secure financial future.” They offer a wide variety of information and financial calculators.
- MSN Money® has an entire section dedicated “Concrete strategies for building an effective retirement plan.”